Friday, July 28, 2006

blabbing

Ryan: "sometimes I think you just talk to make sounds."
Seth: "sometimes I do."

hmm well describes me, I guess. Talking. I do it, a lot. Mostly nonsense. But isn't all the talking human beings do nonsense? I mean, doesnt a hug or kiss say more than words? So why not hug all the time instead of talking? Oh well that's a bit tooo deep at this hour...

Would it be very hard to NOT speak for a whole day? At work/school that'd be difficult. But other than that? I don't know.. I think I'm gonna give it a try sometime soon. Will keep you posted.

What would life be without language? hmm can't imagine.. how would people communicate? well with hands and feet and all, but HOW??
ahh it's too late for this now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silence is also a form of religious fasting. One of the Biblical prophets kept a fast of silence of devotion.

Ester said...

hmm... interesting, Rehan. I didnt know that.. Thank you for that :-)