Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Changes

Changes... yes, that's what life is all about. I have had many important, big changes this year, and it's not over yet. I graduated highschool, got my driving license, moved out, and will start at uni.
I know my mother would be so proud of me now :-)
And who would've expected this? I mean, nobody had expected I'd graduate, and I mean litterally nobody. Not even myself! But yet here I am, starting university in a week.

Changes... that's what need to happen if it comes to me and education. I have to do it all differently than I did at highschool. Like no more skipping classes (courses) or exams.
I will change. I can do it. I know I can do it. And the persons who mean most to me and know me best, have faith in me, so why wouldnt I have faith in myself? :-)

Big changes.. that's what my life is about this year :-) Scary but yet so satisfying to know that I'm starting a new era in my life :-D

No comments: