Sunday, August 06, 2006

Silently

okay normally I'd keep my poems away from this blog (I got another blog just for my poems), but in this case I'd like to make an exception. Cos I'm still in doubt whether I should let the persons whom it is about read it or not... maybe they'll accidentally browse through this blog and see it... I dont know.. hmm
I know that it moved people... there's people telling me what a beautiful poem it is... Wish I could let THEM read it...

"SILENTLY"

silently whispering
hoping they won't hear
but yet she wants them to
she wants them to care

silently hiding
hoping they won't see
but yet she misses them
wants them to see

silently hoping
for them to be nice
when they get back
instead of cold as ice

silently wishing
they wouldn't exist
but yet, without them
she couldn't live

5 comments:

Charlie said...

That is really good, I loved it. Very dark, or am I getting that vibe from your blog's colour scheme.

Ester said...

maybe it´s the combination ;-) I'd have to admit, Idont know if you read my other poems, but most of my poems are very dark-ish
Thanks for the compliment btw. I like it when others like/love my poems. It means it moved them, which is the biggest compliment I could get. :-)

okay maybe I'm blabbing now... :? lol

anyway thanks Charlie :-)

Ester said...

thanks El :)Glad you like it too :)*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Has he forged the gods into One God? That is surely astounding. (The Holy Quran. 5: 6).

This is beautiful, the THEM could mean more than one person as well though I think you meant it for just one special and very lucky person.

Please send me the link to your poetry blog if I may read them as I do love your poems, they are the voice of the Muse. You seem to be the White/Black Goddess rolled into one.

Ester said...

aww Rehan, you're making me blush! the link is on the right under "links" the blog is called "Perpetual Rebellion".

thanks for the huge compliment Rehan!!! :-D