Thursday, August 03, 2006

"I eat!"

ok so imagine you are a short girl with a normal figure. Your weight is in the category "normal" but close to the line of "too low". But you feel good and healthy and happy. Well I guess that's a good thing. But then you suddenly start losing weight while your parents are gone for 2 weeks.. You do eat regularly and normal, you feel as though you're eating even more, but yet you keep on losing weight. And it doesnt stop. Even when your parents are back, you keep on losing weight. Less than you were losing when they were gone, but still.. You keep on losing weight. At one point your parents start checking what you eat and when you eat.. they ask about it and you're like Marissa in the O.C. "I eat!"... what can you do to stop this loss of weight.. ?

I guess it has to do with stress... But why am I stressing? well maybe cos of uni.. I mean, I DID fill in the paperwork quite late.. if not too late.. I'm still not officially accepted at uni. I will get accepted that's not the point, but will I get accepted in time, before the first semester starts?

argh.. here we are again at the suspense of life.... Why do we do all this? simply said the purpose of living can be explained in one sentence: we all live to die. Some would call that a pessimistic view on life, but you gotta admit; it IS the truth.

also a good one: you can sleep when you're dead. Ghehe I actually like that one. As people around me might know, I sleep very very little. I'm having trouble sleeping. And no not cos of the reasons the Perishers sing in their song ;-) I dont know how come I sleep so badly/little. I just have trouble falling asleep. No matter what time I go to bed, it happens only very rarely that I fall asleep before 1/2am, often even 3am. and mostly I wake up around 6/7am (school- /workdays) or 9am (sundays).
This causes a lot of trouble during the days, like falling asleep during classes, feeling tired all day. But yet I'm always soo energetic.. well except for the first hour after waking up of course lol.

meh life, it passes and we should just have fun.

so I'm now gonna go to my own little group of sheep who might still be awake now. Maybe if I count the number of sheep in my group I'll fall asleep before I actually have to get up *rolls eyes*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the poet says:

If we really want to live, we'd better start at once to try
If we don't it doesn't matter, but we'd better start to die.

Insomnia is the curse of the poets!