Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Laptop misery

So I've had a pc in my bedroom for like.. well as long as I can remember. Then we got wireless internet at home, also on my computer in my bedroom. Yay! Heaven! ;-)
And now I have a laptop, 'cause I'm going to university and will be needing it. and a laptop is always usefull to take along when I'm coming home in the weekends and such. Only one problem is showing up now. How to get all my stuff from my regular pc onto my laptop. I would email it all, but that's where another problem shows up. I dont have internet access on my regular pc anymore. hehe thank god I have a mp3-player of 1 GB LOL so it *ONLY* takes me like 50 times to get all my music, files and sh*t on my laptop... and I bet it'll crash then. cos that's what always happens.. I somehow am a magnet to crashing pc's

hmm well I guess my new nickname could well be "Ester the laptop disaster"

No comments: